CORPORATE WOMEN SCHOLARSHIP (FELLOWSHIP GRANT)
“200 scholarships to Corporate Women to be trained and certified in Agile Scrum Project Methodology”
Aim at Creating and Sustaining High Performance Teams for achieving Enterprise and project success
Paraklete Institute is the PremierPartner authorized training (ATP # 5299) from Project Management Institute, PMI® USA Issued by Project Management Institute®
It means that:
• We have access to licensed turn-key training materials developed by PMI USA
• Our instructors are PMI certified and PMI approved.
• We have been thoroughly vetted to meet PMI training standards to provide project management training at the global level
The Value of Project Management
Master – Certify – Practice - Lead
Paraklete Training and Consulting Limited®
CORPORATE WOMEN SCHOLARSHIP (FELLOWSHIP GRANT)
"Certifying over 200 women in Agile, Project and Lean Mindset and Practices.
To help corporate women rise to the demands of an increasingly complex world that relies on increasingly complex technologies and products, with a successful shift to a collaborative, creative approach to meeting the demands of the industry and to continue to find new opportunities for professional improvement.”
A. The Project Management and Leadership Philosophy of the (PMI)® USA,
- Project Management Methodologies, Methods, and Practices
- The People, Processes and Business Aspects of Projects
- Creating and Leading High Performance Teams in achieving organizational and business objectives
B. Agile and Scrum Mastery for Enterprise Adoption
C. The Talent Triangle and new Ways of Working (WoW) with Disciplined Agile
TRAINING CALENDAR & METHOD
2- ABUJA MASTER CLASS: @ Stonehenge Hotel
(DURATION: 6 days long)
CERTIFICATION OUTCOMES OF SCHOLARSHIP
LEARNING (MASTERY) PATH A(PMP + Scrum Mastery)
1) PMP: Project Management Professional
2) EXIN Agile Scrum Master
3) PSM II: Professional Scrum Master II
4) PSM I: Professional Scrum Master I
5) SFC: Scrum Fundamentals Certified
TOTAL Training Fee: 2,985 (for the 1st 4 courses in each learning path)
Scholarship covers: 2,985 (training fee)
You pay: $0.0
You pay only Licensed turn-key digital courseware (which covers manuals, slide deck, spotlight videos, and other learning artifacts)
LEARNING (MASTERY) PATH B(Agile and Scrum Mastery with Application)
1) PMI-ACP: Agile Certified Practitioner
2) EXIN Agile Scrum Master with Practical Assignment Workshop
3) PMI-DASM (Disciplined Agile Scrum Master)
4) PSM II: Professional Scrum Master II
5) PSM I: Professional Scrum Master I
6) CSM: Certified Scrum Master by Scrum Alliance
7) SPOC: Scrum Product Owner Certified
TOTAL TRAINING FEE: $2,985 (for the 1st 4 courses in each learning path)
Scholarship covers: $2,985 (all training fee)
You pay: $0.0
APPLICATION DEADLINE AND SUBMISSIONS
- All submissions should be done online through the application form (Click on APPLY NOW below).
- Early submissions are encouraged, as spaces are filling up so fast. Typically, all submissions should have been done by the 16th of August
- Files must be composed of and contain all documents required.
- Applicants are expected to pay an application fee of $200 non refundable
- Deadline For Completed Application Submission: 31st August 2022
- Result publication: September 7-11, 2022
- Training begins in September 20, 2022
- This is a fully
funded tuition scholarship (training fee
covered) eligible to 200 corporate women.
- Licensed turn-key digital Courseware for all courses available through PMI USA ATP platform (cost ranges from $129 for PMP to $187 for PMI-DASM)
- Optional: Applicants who wish to have hard copies of their study material will pay an additional fee once selected..
- Only completed applications with application fees will be processed.
- Pay application fees and snap and upload proof of payment through via email email@example.com
Scope and Objectives
- This training focuses on enhancing the personal and professional productivity of corporate women, within their organizational settings, with essential skills in Project Management and agile Methodologies
- Focuses on helping experienced product owners and product managers expand their ability to establish a vision, validate their hypothesis, and ultimately deliver more value to their stakeholders.
- Advance their leadership and management competences with a mastery of people, processes, and business environment domains of performance in projects, programs and portfolios
2. Business Delivery: Focus on helping leaders guide their teams toward continuously improving customer outcomes, organizational capabilities, and business results. Also help them know the importance of flow and how Kanban and lean practices can help Scrum Teams enhance how they work. By developing a customer-centric mindset of value-based prioritization delivery, thereby executing projects with the urgency to deliver business value
3. Technical Application: To be able to tailor, scale and apply the agile principles, practices and frameworks, within their organizational contexts orchestrate new ways of working with agility mindset
Key Competencies of the Agile Scrum Mastery Training
1) Competitive and Need Based
2) Maximum of 02 candidates per organization to benefit from this scheme
3) Application is Complete through:
A. Study of files – strength of track work record (high performance). Submit professional resume.
B. Top management / leadership responsibilities
C. Strength of motivation and ability to extend impact ( attach motivational Statement, 500 Words Maximum)
D. Past educational records, Bachelor’s Degree and above or high professional qualification (Submit up to 3 highest certificates or diplomas)
E. Verified competencies by 3 referees (2 from organization and 1 from outside)
F. ALL prospective enrollees for the 200 Elite Scholar Corporate MasterClass shall be required to complete an online Objective assessment of 25mins (MCQs) in duration (10 MCQs).
4) Post-Training Performance Analysis… Talent Gap Analysis and contest-based performance evaluation for next 2 years. All candidates who qualify for the 200 Elite Scholar Corporate Master program shall be required to take part in ongoing industry Performance Evaluation Award Contests
5) Complete files should be submitted along with a non-refundable application processing fee of $200. Panel shall review completed applications and shortlist qualified candidates as well as reply every candidate at most 3 weeks after submission. All application fees shall be received through the following accounts
6) Candidates must choose only one of the two LEARNING PATHS above, either Learning Path A or Learning Path B to be eligible
7) All candidates who don’t qualify to be selected amongst the 200 Elite Corporate Class shall be offered a FREE ONLINE (Virtual Instructor-led) Course on Scrum Master Certified or PSM I, including SFC.
Individual Certification Cost
Course Exam Fees
PMP: Project Management Professional
405 + 139 (for PMI Membership)
EXIN Agile Scrum Master
An overview of individual certification training costs. All courses have been grouped (Learning Path A & Learning Path B). Choose only one Mastery Learning Path.
Scrum is the most popular Agile framework. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective method designed to deliver significant value quickly and throughout a project
A key strength of Scrum lies in its use of cross-functional, self-organized and empowered teams who divide and execute their work in short, concentrated work cycles called Sprints. The focus of Scrum on value-driven delivery helps Scrum Teams deliver results as early in the project as possible
Why Use Scrum?
Globally recognized and highly demanded in all industries, the PMP certification, offered by the Project Management Institute USA, will position its earners with the perfect mastery over a range of project management methodologies including predictive, adaptive (agile, iterative, incremental) and hybrid, with the know-how on creating and leading high-performance teams, to achieve business results.
With a PMP behind your name, you seat and speak amongst Elite professionals and raise your earning potential
PMI-ACP: Agile Certified Practitioner
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. Show your peers, employers, and stakeholders that your agile knowledge runs deep. It demonstrates your Agile Team Experience Runs Deep. It shows you’re experienced in using agile approaches, have good collaboration skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times. If you have all these, then your talents are in demand. If you don’t, get ready to learn.
DISCIPLINED AGILE SCRUM MASTER
Disciplined Agile is not a framework, but rather a toolkit that focuses on the decisions you need to consider, the options available to you, and the trade-offs associated with these options. It shows you how to effectively combine strategies from Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and many other approaches in a tailorable and scalable manner. Organizations that adopt Disciplined Agile go to market sooner, deliver value faster and make their customers happier.
Easy Access / Flexible Learning
Study Onsite and with Online Support. Nothing can replace face-to-face meetings. This training shall be conducted at Abuja and Lagos in September through November, and graduation will be in December 2022.
- Live Virtual Classes on ZOOM PRO Cloud,
Self-paced eLearning, blended instructor with on-demand, In-Person learning
- Graduate Early in less than 3 months
- Achieve Worldwide Recognition Faster
- Globally recognized and highly in-demand certifications
ZENITH BANK PLC
》 Account No . 1224205598
》 Acct Name : Paraklete Training and Consulting LTD.
PARALLEX BANK LIMITED
》 Acct No . 1000025128
》 Acct Name : Paraklete Training and Consulting Limited