GRAND UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
GRAND UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP AND PROJECT CONTEST
... CERTIFICATION AND MENTORSHIP PROGRAM IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
What is it about?
The university mentorship program is a series of career refining modules in project management and digital automation skills carefully selected by industry experts and practitioners, to be offered to all university programs, shaping their industry-readiness and honing their career trajectories as rising professionals in the global industry.
Paraklete Institute in close collaboration with the Project Management Institute, USA, is pleased to offer this 100% tuition scholarships to all university students at all levels and faculties, upto early career graduates to get trained, certified and mentored in high in-demand certification courses like the Project Management Ready and Agile Scrum Mastery. Candidates will earn an industry-achievement certificate plus a free certification voucher in agile SCRUM. This offer covers exclusively training and mentorship support, building of candidate’s professional Profile on LinkedIn and digital badges on credley, and provides a direct support towards mapping their career trajectories to compete globally in the project industry.
Furthermore, all university students are exclusively offered substantial scholarships up to 70% to earn higher industry certifications like the PMP (Project Management Professional), CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management), Project Scheduling and Planning with Microsoft Project 2021, Data Analysis and Reporting with Excel Dashboard and Power BI. Through this certification programs successful candidates would stand the chances of competing at a Global Project Contest to win stellar grants to help develop and accelerate their entrepreneurial brands from the PMI Education Foundation and other Granting bodies. In value amount, the 70% scholarship offer for the PMP discounts the total amount for online training from $595 USD to $179 USD.
The mentorship program is graded at 12 levels, ranging from Knowledge Assessment Phase (consisting of 6 levels), to Project Consolidation & Launching Phase (consisting of 6 levels).
The goal of this university mentorship and certification contest is the acceleration of industrialization and economic development of youths through skills and technology acquisition to be equipped with what it takes to become the next generation CEOs and economic actors in the global economy.
About the Contest - Grand University Project and Digital Contest
The contest is aligned to a global standard in project management with maturity levels.
Key Benefits and Outcomes
The ultimate benefit of the mentorship and contest is to prepare key business and industry leaders in the next phase of economic development. The goal is to raise 10,000 entrepreneurs across Africa with mature project, risk and strategic business management acumen, who will revolutionize new product lines and accelerate industrialization of the continent. Successful graduates of this mentorship program shall be granted start-up funding to bring their projects to reality.
About the Scholarship
2. Certification outcome
-Scrum Fundamental Certified (free)
– Professional Scrum Master 1
-Project Management Ready by PMI-USA
3. Learning outcome
– Prepares candidates for industrial readiness
– Transit from academic to professional leadership
– Build candidates Profile on LinkedIn
– Gain immediate recommendation in the project world
4. Training Model
– Training will be online and on-site. For Onsite training, there shall be $50 USD additional charge on
– The training culminates in a graduation ceremony and Network conference open to top professional
employers who will coach you and work with you for life long opportunities.
6. Terms and Conditions for Eligibility
– Must be ready to undertake self-paced learning in project management and pass the certification exam
– Must be able to communicate either in English or French
– Must be registered ( $15 , before the 31st of December 2022)
– Agree to act in an ambassadorial capacity to provide student profile and testimonial.
– Must be ready to become a CEO in the next 12 months and/or expand your business
– Must have an acceptable behaviour at all times and respond to program appointment schedule.
Partnering and Certification Bodies
The Project and Digital Economy Contest program is graded at 12 levels, ranging from Knowledge Assessment Phase (consisting of 6 Contest levels), to Project Consolidation and Assessment (or Kick-Off Phase), (consisting of 6 Contest levels).