Scholarship Program for Corporate Women
POWER-UP FOR WOMEN: Scholarship Program for Corporate Women across Africa
...to get certified in Project Management and Digital Economy
Power-Up for Women – “Women in the Project and Digital Economy” is a global advocacy for women, pioneered by Paraklete Foundation in collaboration with the Project Management Institute, PMI USA to foster talent development, collaboration and networking amongst industry Women to further their capabilities and strengthen best practices and emerge competent women project managers and leaders in the various fields of industry.
Power-Up is an agenda to train, certify and mentor women and young girls on project management and digital skills for corporate and entrepreneurial success. Mix of Courses carefully selected to develop the essential skills tailored towards improving the personal and professional success of the woman. Trends from industries anticipate a huge global demand in the domain of project and digital skills as one of the top 10 talents to be developed for effective transition from dependent to independent agents of change.
Moreover, building the capacity of women in the economy and closing gender gaps in Africa and the world of work is key to achieving the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and achieving the Sustainable Development Goals, particularly Goal 5, to achieve gender equality, and Goal 8, to promote full and productive employment and decent work for all; also Goal 1 on ending poverty, Goal 2 on food security, Goal 3 on ensuring health and Goal 10 on reducing inequalities.
- PMP: Project Management Professional, PMP (195,000 XAF instead of 430,000 XAF; 55% Scholarship)
- PSM I: Professional Scrum Master I: (87,000 XAF instead of 195,000 XAF)
- PMI-RMP: Risk Management Professional (285,000 XAF instead of 645,000 XAF)
- CAPM: Certified Associate in Project Management (87,000 XAF instead of 295,000 XAF)
- Data Analysis, Visualization and Reporting with Excel, Power BI (285,000 XAF instead of 645,000 xaf)
- Digital Marketing Professional (195,000 XAF instead of 650,000 XAF; i.e. 70% off)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- MS-PROJECT 2021 (Planning, Scheduling and managing projects with MS-PROJECT): 87,000 XAF instead of 295,000 XAF
All training shall be conducted ONLINE via Live Instructor-led Virtual Training Platform
Registrations are ongoing and close by 31st of December 2022.
Early Bird set of beneficiaries would have introductory training session by the 15th -20th of December 2022.
NB: For onsite training at our Premises in Douala, Buea, Yaounde, Lagos, Abuja or group chattered training, kindly contact our Program Staff for further details and requirements.