PMI-PgMP® – Program Management Professional Certification
Program managers are the frontline senior practitioners who drive the strategic goals of an organization.
PgMP® training helps you improve your effectiveness as a program manager and enables you to advance your organization’s strategic goals. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively manage a variety of related projects and align program activities with business objectives.
- High quality classroom learning experience.
- 3 PgMP simulation exams
- Understanding this need, PMI has launched PgMP®, one of the highest rating standards. It helps professionals improve their skills in managing multiple projects. It provides tools and techniques to streamline resources and thus achieve organizational goals.
- Potential salary ranges from $131,000-$170,000 annually depending on the organization.
1. Corporate Training
Customized to your team’s needs
- Blended learning delivery model (self-paced eLearning and/or instructor-led options)
- Flexible pricing options
- Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
- 24/7 learner assistance and support
2. Self-Paced Learning
Access to high-quality learning content curated by industry experts.
The prerequisites for the PgMP certification are as follows:
- High school diploma (high school diploma, associate degree or global equivalent)
- 6,000 hours of project management experience
- 10,500 hours of experience program management experience OR
- Four-year degree
- 6,000 hours project management experience
- 6,000 hours program management experience