Join Us - Live Virtual series SATURDAY 12th of March 2022
SEMINAR & CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
Business analysis is critical to any agile project, no matter the role names assigned to the team. Business analysis is most frequently part of the product owner role or a separate role that collaborates with the product owner. Either way, product ownership is a team sport. It is also a crucial and complex activity easy in principle, hard in practice. Your role is an important part of any product development approach, irrespective of the approach being taken. As a product owner, you require clarity of vision, alignment with organizational strategy, understanding of the development process, and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders across all levels, both inside and outside the organization
Upon completion of this training, learners will be able to:
• Understand the roles and responsibilities involved in product ownership and where the business analyst can
• Learn how to use a number of tools to help identify which products should be built to maximize business
value using tools such as purpose alignment model, kano analysis, and business objectives models.
• Understand how to build a product roadmap and link that to business outcomes.
• Apply personas to help define features and quality goals for building a product roadmap.
• Use paper prototyping and usability heuristics to guide the design of the product.
• Understand the shape of a well-formed backlog and how to populate it progressively.
• Learn and execute techniques such as story mapping, prioritization, and backlog grooming to build a release
• Elaborate stories for development on a just-in-time (JIT) basis while ensuring the design principles and
architectural guidelines are adhered to.
• Understand the role of business analysis in agile software development teams.
• Understand how lightweight modeling techniques are used on agile projects.
• Understand how to derive user stories from analysis models such as process flows, business data
diagrams, state diagrams, and other business analysis techniques.
After the certification workshop (post-seminar training), you will be eligible to go for the following certifications:
1. PMI-PBA: Professional in Business Analysis Certification
2. SPOC: Scrum Product Owner Certified
- ONLINE: $49,
- ONSITE: $99
POST-SEMINAR CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
- ONLINE: $695 USD (instead of $995)
- ONSITE: $995 USD (instead of $1,495)
NB: Event is FREE for those who already registered to take the full certification training.
COST OF CERTIFICATIONS
PMI-PBA: $405 USD
SPOC: $600 USD
PMI-ATP badged certified instructors with over 2 decades of industry experience.
Contact: +237 243 247 770; 691 246 428; 651 823 228
Copyright 2020 SeedProd